Monday, April 03, 2006

MY PET COLD

Image hosting by Photobucket
My Pet Cold... isn't he cute??
I picked him up yesterday, and so far, my pet cold has made himself right at home. He doesn't do much, but I've got wet tissues, cough drop wrappers and digital thermometer disposable covers all over the place. He's got me running pretty ragged, too. Seems I can't pay attention to anything else, with him in the house, and I find my concentration lacking. Of course, you feed a cold... so I've got a huge vat of chicken broth simmering on the stove.

If anyone would like to adopt my pet cold, and take him off my hands, just let me know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm sounds pretty messy, but won't fault you because you have a "Pet Cold." That will be the day when your concentration is lacking...conversation either. ROFL. Ohhhh Tayyyyyy, I won't adopt it, but I will clean your home. How's that for a friend?
IddyBiddy