Saturday, February 04, 2006

Just a reminder...

Please ask permission before republishing any of my work. If you have a comment about it, leave it. If you would like to use it elsewhere, I would appreciate you asking my permission. Although the contents of this bloc are public domain, if you do not know or understand the thinking behind it, your assumptions about a piece only lead to misunderstandings. My poetry is strictly off limits, unless you have my written permission to republish it.

I do give credit, where credit is due. Many of the work seen on my blogs over the years does have the designation of the author who wrote it. Works republished from liturgical resources are listed with the origination of the piece, unless otherwise noted. Works of public domain, such as song lyrics, are taken from public (royalty-free) websites approved by the composer/band/group.

Thanks!

0 comments: