Tuesday, February 07, 2006

THE MESSIAH ON THE PHONE
(Don't ya even get mad at me for this one!!!)

The Pope was in the middle of an audience when his principal advisor whispered in his ear: "Your Holiness, I hate to interrupt, but the Messiah is on the phone and he wants to talk to you."

The Pope excused himself so he could take the call in private. A few minutes later he came back out with a somber expression.

He said, "I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the call was from the Messiah, the Lord Jesus, our saviour, and the time of the second coming is at hand!"

His principal advisor shrugged and asked, "and what is the bad news in that?"

"The bad news is that he was calling from Salt Lake City."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that was really funny, I'm still laughing. I mean the good, healthy tummy laugh too. Biddy