Saturday, May 13, 2006

COMMENT MODERATION


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



COMMENT MODERATION
Just a reminder: I have comment moderation switched on for the blog.
I've been having a lot of spam recently, so I filter through it before it gets published here. If you want to leave a comment, please click on the 'comments link' after each post.
You can enter your stuff, and then follow the directions below the text box.
It may take a day or two for yourcomment to show up, as I have to approve it.

Please keep in mind, this blog is not a place to vent at other people by name.
Nor is it a place where I permit hate speech of any sort.
Personalized vulgar comments about
other people's sexual orientation, actions online or in real life, opinions, or family
will not be published.
If you feel the desire to attack others, you can always make your own blog
using a variety of free online services.
Thanks!



PS... thank you, Millie, for the wonderful picture!

0 comments: